Andes Mint Cookies
I stumbled upon this recipe while panicking to find cookies for a potluck I forgot about. They are SO easy to make – but even better – they are absolutely DELICIOUS! I’ve never been to a potluck without them. They aren’t the prettiest cookies, but I promise you they are some of the best tasting.
What you’ll need:
1 package of Devils Food Cake Mix
½ cup oil
1 cup milk chocolate chips
24 Andes Mints
1. Mix eggs, cake mix and oil together. The batter will be thick. Mix in the chocolate chips. Spray your cookie sheet with some baking spray and drop the cookies on the sheet by the teaspoonful.
2.Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Be careful to not overcook them. The top of them should start to “crack” and you’re good to go.
3.When the cookies come out of the oven place a mint or a spoonful of mint pieces on top of each cookie. Let them set in for about 20-30 seconds, grab a butter knife and softly swirl the mint around with a knife.
4.Let them cool before you serve or throw them in the fridge to speed up the cooling.
If you decide to make them for any of your holiday parties leave us a comment and let us know how they worked out for you!
- Christmas TV Guide 2018 - November 29, 2018
- Ohio State Spring Game 2018 - April 10, 2018
- 5 Best Places to Celebrate Pi Day in Central Ohio - March 7, 2018
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for under $10 - February 6, 2018
- Christmas TV Guide 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Tasty and Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes - November 14, 2017
- No-Carving Pumpkin Decorating Ideas - October 17, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup - October 4, 2017
- Five Free Fitness Apps - May 24, 2017
- Embarrassed about Weight Gain - April 17, 2017
Leave a Comment