Little 6-year-old Ava just wanted us to know that The River is the most “encouraging” station that she knows! What Ava didn’t realize is that she is an encouragement to us as well. She is an incredible reminder that no matter what you’re going through, or how challenging your life is, we can all use encouragement. Whether living the life of a 6 year old without a care in the world or going through something like Tiffany:
I recently became a single mother. Everything kind of fell apart at the same time. I couldn’t help but wonder, how am I going to take care of my kids and be a nurse? Then suddenly it all fell into place. I couldn’t ask for any more blessings. There has been so much good in a bad situation. I support The River because I want to pay the blessings forward. I listen every day. I play it in the car. I need the positivity in my life.
Be encouraged. The same hope Ava and Tiffany found is there for you, too. We humbly admit that, while they did find encouragement through The River, the real source of their hope is Jesus Christ. Radio was just the platform God used in their lives to remind them that He is present. And in control, even when our worlds seem like they’re spinning out of control.
No matter what you’re going through, keep your eyes on Him. As a recent River Positive Thought reminds us:
- His Eye is on the Sparrow - October 6, 2017
- I Googled “How to put God First” - August 9, 2017
- Be Ecoregaged! - June 12, 2017
- Eric’s Story - April 20, 2017
- Thank you for your Match Pledge! - February 27, 2017
- Share Your Story - September 15, 2016
- Video: A special “Thank you” from your River DJs - September 6, 2016
- Let Your Light Shine - August 11, 2016
- Sharathon Volunteer - July 22, 2016
- Good Good Father - June 7, 2016
Leave a Comment
Your feedback is valuable for us.