Beat the Toaster Contest Rules
“104.9 THE RIVER’S BEAT THE TOASTER” CONTEST PRESENTED BY WCVO-FM, COLUMBUS PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
- PROMOTION TIMING: Promotion takes place every weekday morning at 8:30 am unless otherwise stated. (“Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Listeners of 104.9 the River (River Radio Ministries) are prompted to be the first caller to the 104.9 the River studio at 614-479-1049 to participate in the Beat the Toaster contest for a chance to win a prize valued at $25 minimum (prizes change weekly and are subject to change daily). Any caller not in compliance with the Official Rules shall be deemed ineligible. By providing any personal information, you acknowledge that River Radio Ministries may send you information, samples or special offers it feels may be of interest to you. Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age and older, as of date of participation.
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED: No purchase is required to enter or be eligible to win a prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are determined upon the number of callers and will to adhere to other conditions outlined in the Official Rules. Decision of station is final in all respects.
- PRIZE: A prize valued at a minimum of $25. (prizes change weekly and is subject to change daily)
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age and older, as of date of participation. Employees of River Radio Ministries, station board members, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and immediate family members of each, and those residing in the same household are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Station will supply winner with a 1099 tax form, if necessary.
- VERIFICATION: All winners are subject to verification of eligibility. If, due to an error of any kind, more winners are notified, or more prizes are claimed, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes.
- GENERAL: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, which are available upon request at the station, and the decisions of the station. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold harmless the sponsors of the promotion, River Radio Ministries, their board members, any prize suppliers, their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and participating retailers and assigns harmless against any, and all claims and liability arising out of the acceptance or use of prize and consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, without additional compensation, for any, and all publicity purposes carried out by the sponsors, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsors, participating retailers and radio stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for the administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize or for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries or limitations of any kind, or failure to receive entry information. 104.9 the River retains the right to amend, modify, or terminate the promotion at any time.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For names of participants send a stamped, self-addressed envelope along with the dates of prize winners you are seeking to: River Radio Ministries- Beat The Toaster Winners, 881 East Johnstown Rd., Gahanna, Ohio 43230.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is 104.9 the River
- ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD: Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the station for 30 days. Per internet privacy laws, online contests are limited to people 13 years of age and older.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may or may not be payable due to receipt of prize. Any additional costs related to prizes or incurred as results of accepting a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all federal, state, and local laws apply to contests.
- Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable, and cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
- Winners must present a photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes may be claimed at 881 East Johnstown Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. Prizes may or may be available for mailing. If you win concert tickets and are directed to pick them up at “will call”, they will be available at the concert “will call” one hour before the starting time of the concert unless otherwise specified. Unless impossible or impractical, winners may choose to have the prize mailed. Prizes will be mailed within 30 (thirty) days of the contest’s end date. River Radio Ministries shall not be held responsible if the prize is lost or damaged through the mailing process. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, River Radio Ministries reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
- River Radio Ministries/ 104.9 the River is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone, cellular or computer equipment during any and all contests. In the event that the call becomes disconnected River Radio Ministries/ 104.9 the River reserves the right to move onto the next caller and/or entry. River Radio Ministries/ 104.9 the River is not responsible problems with the delivery of the mail and/or packages via the USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other courier service.
- River Radio Ministries/ 104.9 the River is not responsible for any events beyond their control (canceled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc).