Good News is Fun to Share
I used to watch the news every day and just shake my head because the world is filled with so many sad, dark and downright scary situations. So I usually end up turning it off because it can be quite depressing to watch. The only good thing was that at the very end of the news cast you might catch a good news story that will help the anchors end the day on a positive note.
That’s what I love about working at The River. Every single day, the River Team diligently searches and digs around for stories that encourage you, lift you up, and show that there is still good news to share. We love to shine a spotlight on people who go out of their way to help their neighbors, strangers who are reaching out with compassion to those in need, and people willing to bind up the wounds of those who are hurting. Not to mention the fun, light-hearted stories that will make you laugh out loud!
If you haven’t seen anything like that recently, allow me the honor to share with you a few good news stories of people (and pets) that are choosing to love others in their own unique way. Plus a couple of CUTE, fun stories too! I hope you enjoy some good news today!
Remember, YOU are Loved!
- A Helpful Tip for Journaling - April 12, 2018
- The Christmas Footstool - December 6, 2017
- Thankfulness – A Key to Having Peace - November 14, 2017
- Rotten Fruit - September 29, 2017
- No Fear Here - September 12, 2017
- The Keys to Your Kid’s Heart - August 7, 2017
- When You’ve Done All to Stand: Stand - July 14, 2017
- Good News is Fun to Share - June 27, 2017
- Changing Your Attitude - June 20, 2017
- Beauty for Ashes - May 17, 2017
Leave a Comment