Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I can already smell all of the delicious food. It’s no surprise that living a healthy lifestyle during the holidays isn’t the most enjoyable thing in the world. If you’re like me you’ve tried a lot of healthy recipes to stay on track. The calories may be cut but the flavor also goes with it.
Often times we forget to eat a decent breakfast or we starve ourselves for the big meal and end up over-indulging. The best thing you can do is eat a healthy, satisfying breakfast to keep you from snacking on everything in sight as you wait for dinner.
Here’s some great news: through trial and error I’ve come up with a list of healthy and delicious recipes to enjoy Thanksgiving from the moment you wake up ending with a scrumptious dessert.
Hungry Girl Slow Cooker Cinna- Apple & Oats
This recipe is perfect because you can make it the night before and you’ll have a delicious and nutritious breakfast waiting for you in the morning. It’s a recipe the whole family will love.
Onto the dinner portion…
I don’t know about you, but stuffing is a must when it comes to Thanksgiving food. Your family won’t even be able to tell that the stuffing has been swapped for a healthy version. It’s filled with flavor and so easy to make.
Cheesy Butternut Squash Bake
This recipe had me at Cheesy….It’s so easy to make and tastes so delicious next to that piece of turkey on your plate.
Of course Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without dessert!
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
You won’t even miss eating a slice of pumpkin pie after eating these. They are easy and delicious; your family will be asking for seconds!
These are just some of my favorites. Feel free to add your favorite healthy holiday recipe in the comments below.
- Ohio State Spring Game 2018 - April 10, 2018
- 5 Best Places to Celebrate Pi Day in Central Ohio - March 7, 2018
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts for under $10 - February 6, 2018
- Christmas TV Guide 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Tasty and Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes - November 14, 2017
- No-Carving Pumpkin Decorating Ideas - October 17, 2017
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup - October 4, 2017
- Five Free Fitness Apps - May 24, 2017
- Embarrassed about Weight Gain - April 17, 2017
- Healthy Living While at Work - March 10, 2017
Leave a Comment