Are YOU Holding Your Breath?
We can finally breathe – Christmas is behind us.
But do you find yourself holding your breath now because you’re waiting until the credit card bill comes this month? Are you dreading seeing that number?
This is the time of year when we see the largest number of people attend the Financial Peace University I volunteer to lead because they are so upset when they get their credit card bill they have one of those “I’ve had it!” moments.
If you’re one of those people, may I suggest trying something different? It’ll change everything– your mood, your relationship with your spouse. It quite literally will change your life.
GET A PLAN FOR YOUR MONEY.
Here’s what’s cool – a plan works no matter how much money you make.
It’s really not that difficult to manage your money, but so many of us just go through life spending everything we make. And when something wonderful comes along (like Christmas), we stress out – either before, trying to afford gifts – or after, wondering how we’re going to pay for all those charges we made.
If you have questions, I’d be glad to answer them. If having a plan for your money sounds like a good idea, check out Financial Peace University, it was the system that literally helped change my family tree. I’d be glad to share our story with you or you can let me know what you think by connecting with me!
- Too Much “Month” At the End of the Money - April 17, 2018
- That’s NOT a Bonus Check - February 19, 2018
- Are YOU Holding Your Breath? - January 15, 2018
- Don’t Regret Your Christmas Gifts - October 25, 2017
- Starting a Plan for Your Money - September 6, 2017
- Don’t Let Your Vacation Follow You Home - June 5, 2017
- Three Easy Ways to Start a Rainy Day Fund - May 8, 2017
- Budgeting as a Couple - April 21, 2017
- Your Dream is All Yours - March 6, 2017
- Teach Your Children Well - February 3, 2017
Leave a Comment