104.9 the River Radio Marketing & Promotions Internship
- Complete a minimum of two one-hour days in the office biweekly. Office duties include, but are not limited to: event preparation, assembling prize packages, managing on-air prizes, delivering listener appreciation gifts, managing news and weather sponsorships, and writing promotion recaps.
- Attend a minimum of three to five events per week (depending on demand). Duties at events include, but are not limited to: setting up display table, engaging listeners in contests and with giveaways, promoting the station, taking photos, composing Instagram posts, signing up listeners for the River Insider, and interacting with listeners as the River Dog mascot.
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Character consistent with the River’s Core Values:
- Build Relationships with Open and Honest Communication
- Deliver a Wow Experience
- Embrace Fun
- Take Risks
- Grow From Failing
- Be Humble + Serve Others
- Own It
- Must be enrolled in a college or university
- Preferred majors: Communications, Public Relations, and Marketing, but not required
Benefits of the Internship:
- Hours for credit (this is a volunteer internship, therefore, enrolling in your school’s internship program for credit is strongly encouraged)
- Invaluable experience and exposure in marketing and promotions within the radio market
- Behind the scenes experience with the Christian Music Broadcaster’s 2014 Large Market Station of the Year
To apply, please email your resume to Brittany Wagner at email@example.com. Deadline: March 1, 2015.
The River and its parent company One Connection Media Group, Inc. are equal opportunity employers committed to broad outreach efforts in order to fill open positions. If you or your organization would like to be informed of future job openings with our company please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to OCMG, Inc. 881 E Johnstown Rd. Gahanna, OH 43230 Attn: Human Resources.