104.9 The River Radio Marketing & Promotions Internship
- Minimum of one three hour day in the office per month and at least two events per week, although multiple events are encouraged. (Duties at events include; setting up information table, engaging listeners in contests, promoting the stations, taking photos at events, composing Facebook posts, signing up listeners for The River Insider, participating periodically as the River Dog mascot, and having fun!)
- Office duties include, although are not limited to; creating descriptions of prizes that are posted on our websites, writing press releases, putting prize packs together for contest winners, and writing promotion recaps.
- Outgoing personality / Excellent Communication Skills
- Character consistent with The River’s Core Values
- Must be enrolled in a College or University program that allows internships.
- Prefer Communication, Public Relations, Marketing majors, but not required
Benefits of the Internship:
- Hours for credit
- Invaluable experience and exposure in marketing and promotions with the radio market
- Behind the scenes experience with one of the city’s leading radio stations
Rush your resume’ to mdorsey@RiverRadio.com. No phone calls, please.
OCMG, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The River and its parent company Christian Voice of Central Ohio, Inc. are an equal opportunity employer committed to broad outreach efforts in order to fill open positions. If you or your organization would like to be informed of future job openings with our company please a request to email@example.com or CVCO, Inc. 881 E Johnstown Rd. Gahanna, OH 43230 Attn: Human Resources.
Please include complete contact information including Organization Name, address, phone number, Contact name and contact email address.