Inviting God into your situation
We are a chiropractic office. I choose to play 104.9 on the radio in our waiting room. Today the mother of a patient came to the window and said to me…. I have been praying about a particular situation and that song that just played on the radio was a confirmation to me about my prayer. If you ever question if you should be playing that station…. you should. …
I find that it changes the atmosphere of the office to play 104.9. Thank you for being the station that you are. – Corky from We Care Wellness Centre in Pataskala.
In 1 Thessalonians 5:17 we’re challenged to pray continuously. I don’t think that means you have to have your head bowed and eyes closed all the time – that wouldn’t end well. I think it’s a challenge to be aware of Him at all times, and to invite Him into whatever you’re doing. Corky’s story is a great reminder about how the little choices, like the music you listen to, can be a great way to invite God into your life or into your office.
- Thank you for your Match Pledge! - February 27, 2017
- Share Your Story - September 15, 2016
- Video: A special “Thank you” from your River DJs - September 6, 2016
- Let Your Light Shine - August 11, 2016
- Sharathon Volunteer - July 22, 2016
- Good Good Father - June 7, 2016
- Thank you for making a bigger impact! - March 15, 2016
- Through the pain, she overcame - February 5, 2016
- Year End “GIVE TO THE RIVER” – PLUS Winter Jam VIP EXPERIENCE CONTEST! - December 17, 2015
- It can turn your darkness into light - December 16, 2015
Leave a Comment