Let Your Light Shine
It’s an amazing moment. Maybe you remember the day when you found hope. The real, life-changing hope that can only be found in Jesus.
For individuals all across Central Ohio, hopelessness is an everyday reality. A single mom who lost her job. A child who’s living through an endless divorce. A father who watches his son battle an addiction. All of them aching to find HOPE. Waiting for a light to break through their darkness.
With your faithful investment, you are giving thousands the opportunity to FIND HOPE through the ministry of The River. Thank you for answering the call on your life to let your light shine!
Not long ago, Crystal shared with us:
The River inspires me each and every morning and has been the word of truth and hope that has helped me through healing. Some of the stories bring me to tears of joy and amazement. It’s constant proof that God is real and Jesus is living and breathing life into us, using us for His glory!
It’s only through the generosity of friends like you that individuals like Crystal can find HOPE. Whether it’s a song on the air, winning tickets to a family event, or sharing a prayer request on our website – people are FINDING HOPE in Jesus. And it couldn’t happen without you.
This fall, as the darkness only grows, we know that the message of HOPE will be needed more than ever. People are searching for the light, so we must not grow weary in sharing hope with them. That’s why I’m asking today for your most generous fall sharathon gift to help others find hope. Simply click the donate button below to make a gift.
Thank you for your generosity. Your gift today will help shine the light of hope brighter than ever.
- I Googled “How to put God First” - August 9, 2017
- Be Ecoregaged! - June 12, 2017
- Eric’s Story - April 20, 2017
- Thank you for your Match Pledge! - February 27, 2017
- Share Your Story - September 15, 2016
- Video: A special “Thank you” from your River DJs - September 6, 2016
- Let Your Light Shine - August 11, 2016
- Sharathon Volunteer - July 22, 2016
- Good Good Father - June 7, 2016
- Thank you for making a bigger impact! - March 15, 2016
Leave a Comment