Live Like You’re Loved
Have you ever felt like you weren’t a “good enough Christian?” I know I’ve felt that before, and so has Jonathan Steingard, the singer for Hawk Nelson. Their latest single, “Live Like You’re Loved,” is about the freedom we get from that struggle when we realize what’s making us think that way and overcome it.
We hear all the time that God’s love is unconditional, but deep down we might not really believe it. How could a perfect God who created this magnificent universe really love me when I choose my own path instead of His? Sometimes, it’s hard for us to believe it because we think we could live a good enough life to earn it. But we can’t! And if we base our walk with God on our achievements, we’ll never quite measure up. Good news, though. God’s love for us isn’t based on our works or how “good” we are, but How good Jesus is. As Jonathan puts it, “Jesus didn’t just take our place, He gave us His place. We’re living in a new life of freedom.”
So tap your toes, sing along, maybe even dance a little. You’re free to do it!
Check out Hawk Nelson’s video about their new song, “Live Like You’re Loved,” down below, and take a hold of that freedom.
- The Crescent Project: National Conference - October 18, 2018
- Central Ohio Autumn Activities Heating Up - October 18, 2018
- Columbus Marathon to Bring Crowds, Closures to Roadways - October 18, 2018
- Family Creates Custom Trick-or-Treat Costume - October 18, 2018
- October 17 – Is Michigan for Real? And Oh, Look, Another Buckeye Night Game - October 17, 2018
- Ultimate Date Night - October 17, 2018
- Honda Accord Named One of the Fastest-Selling Used Cars - October 17, 2018
- Columbus School Board Takes Steps to Avoid State Takeover - October 17, 2018
- Columbus Zoo’s Boo at the Zoo - October 16, 2018
- Find Out When Your Community Hosts Trick-or-Treat - October 16, 2018