Too Much “Month” At the End of the Money
You work HARD….I mean, like, really hard. And it can be so discouraging when there just doesn’t seem to be enough money at the end of the month. Study after study shows that we, as a country, struggle with our finances. For the first 15 years of our marriage, my wife Julie and I did, too.
Part of what we do here at 104.9 the River is to try to be an encouragement in real, tangible ways.
So I’d like you to join us here at the River studios for something very special just for you – Financial Peace University.
If you’re familiar with Dave Ramsey and his Financial Peace University, you know that this is a 9-week “boot camp for your finances.”
Here’s the thing – When you get intentional about how you handle your money, when YOU tell your money what to do, you have this great power. Power to do the things you want to do. Power to buy, power to save, and power to leave a legacy.
I can tell you that what you’re going to learn when you join us in May could literally change your life.
I’m confident in saying that because it has for my wife and I, and we want that freedom for you, too. It’s why I write this blog. It’s why I’ve volunteered to lead 13 FPU classes over the past 5 years. In those classes, people have paid off nearly a half million dollars in debt. They’ve paid off their homes and their kids have graduated college without student loans.
You can do this and it starts with a plan. This isn’t a get-rich-quick seminar; it’s you taking control of the money you work so hard for.
Click the link below and join us from May 1 through June 26! You get a special rate because you’re a River listener, and the things you will learn can change everything.
- Too Much “Month” At the End of the Money - April 17, 2018
- That’s NOT a Bonus Check - February 19, 2018
- Are YOU Holding Your Breath? - January 15, 2018
- Don’t Regret Your Christmas Gifts - October 25, 2017
- Starting a Plan for Your Money - September 6, 2017
- Don’t Let Your Vacation Follow You Home - June 5, 2017
- Three Easy Ways to Start a Rainy Day Fund - May 8, 2017
- Budgeting as a Couple - April 21, 2017
- Your Dream is All Yours - March 6, 2017
- Teach Your Children Well - February 3, 2017
Leave a Comment