New Music the World Needs to Hear
It’s been a tough couple of years for love, joy, and peace. Tension is building; division is sweeping our world like a plague.
All the love seems to have simply vanished from our lives – replaced by bitterness and hurt.
It’s time for us to bring love back to a world that needs it more than ever.
Micah Tyler, David Dunn, and TobyMac are a few artists joining the fight for love.
You might recognize Micah Tyler from his YouTube videos, especially his viral video about Millennials. For many years, Micah felt a call from God to become a full-time musician. He made a tough decision to pack up with his family and move to follow the dream God had placed in his heart. A few years later, Micah has toured around the nation with Phil Wickham, Stars Go Dim, and MercyMe. His new album, Different, features his latest single: “Never Been a Moment.” In it, he reminds us that God’s love is there for us even when we don’t see it in hard times.
David Dunn recorded his first album during his senior year of college, and then appeared on The Voice in 2011 after doing ministry in Africa for over a year. Over the last five years, David has written dozens of songs, and is poised to bring the message of Jesus to the world. His new single is called “I Wanna Go Back,” where he encourages us to remember the simple truth that Jesus loves us.
TobyMac has been sharing the message of the Gospel as a musician for 30 years. His new single, “Love Broke Thru,” is a powerful message of how everything can change when we let God’s love enter our lives. Make sure to watch the video, too – it has an incredible story about reconciliation.
In fact, you can check out the music videos for all three of these amazing songs below!
Be sure to to listen for Micah Tyler, David Dunn, and TobyMac’s new songs right here on The River.
- Worthington City Council Passes Tobacco 21 Law - May 22, 2018
- Kings Island and Cedar Point Free for Military This Weekend - May 22, 2018
- LemonAiD – Kids Helping Kids - May 21, 2018
- Ohio Senate OKs Bill to Stop Suspensions of Young Students - May 21, 2018
- Texas Community Grieves, and Worships, Together - May 21, 2018
- Road Closures Set for Komen Columbus - May 18, 2018
- US Approves First Chronic Migraine Drug - May 18, 2018
- Romaine Concerns Continue - May 17, 2018
- ECOT Auction Ongoing - May 17, 2018
- Kasich Introduces Assistance for Legal Immigrants - May 16, 2018