Contemporary Christian 104.9 the River in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a passionate, focused, and strategic thinking person for a 3-6 month (May-October) paid internship. You would join a team of 25+ who are passionately committed to a faith-based mission.
The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, as well as a bold, clear communicator, and a star at station events, appearances, and within the hallways of our office.
If having a heart to surprise and delight our biggest fans sounds amazing, you should apply. Other reasons to apply:
Your choice of a variety of free Keurig coffee.
You get to join a team culture who values hard work and having fun.
You can challenge others to grow and be challenged to grow yourself.
Overview: You will act as the main “face” of 104.9 the River at station, client, and community events and remotes. You must be an outgoing individual who fully understands that making a positive impression with listeners and clients is very valuable. You must be extremely personable, organized, and dependable.
- Serve as the physical representation of the station at client and community appearances and remotes.
- Help to brainstorm and plan creative promotional and event ideas for 104.9 the River listeners, clients, donors.
- Execute station, client, and community events by:
- Preparing for the event and packing station vehicles
- Interacting with listeners, donors and clients in a professional and friendly way
- Clearly communicating the mission and vision of 104.9 the River
- Taking artistic photos/videos for social media and event recaps
- Tearing down and unloading station vehicles
- Assist the Community Impact Team with the management of the Summer Intern Team
You must understand that evening and weekend hours are the “NORM”.
Hours: 85% evening and weekend events, 15% in-office preparation. Minimum of 15 hours/week, maximum of 30 hours/week
Please respond if you are an eager-to-learn self-starter. Rush your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. FEMALES STRONGLY URGED TO APPLY. Cheering for the Buckeyes is optional but suggested.