Market 37 – (WCVO) Contemporary Christian 104.9 the River in Columbus, Ohio is looking for a passionate, focused, and strategic thinking person. You would join a team of 30+ who are passionately committed to a faith-based mission.
The ideal candidate will be a bold, clear communicator, and a star at station events, appearances, and within the hallways of our office.
If having a heart to surprise and delight our biggest fans sounds amazing, you should apply. Other reasons to apply:
Your choice of a variety of free Keurig coffee.
You get to enjoy your birthday off.
You can use company time to serve at charities of your choice up to 4 times annually.
You can challenge others to grow and be challenged to grow yourself.
Overview: You will act as the main “face” of 104.9 the River. You must be an outgoing individual who fully understands that making a positive impression with listeners and clients is very valuable. You must be extremely personable, organized, and dependable.
- Serve as the physical representation of the station at client and community appearances and remotes.
- Help to brainstorm and plan creative promotional and event ideas for 104.9 the River listeners, clients, and donors.
- Execute station, client, and community events by:
- Preparing for the event and packing station vehicles.
- Interacting with listeners, donors and clients in a professional and friendly way.
- Clearly communicating the mission and vision of 104.9 the River.
- Taking artistic photos/videos for social media and event recaps.
- Tearing down equipment and unloading station vehicles.
- Additional in-office tasks and projects to support all departments will be assigned as needed.
- Assist the Intern Team Leader in navigating a team of event interns throughout the summer months.
You must understand that evening and weekend hours are the “NORM”.
Hours: 60% nights and weekends, 40% weekday in-office hours, though this will vary seasonally.
We are expecting to hire an eager-to-learn self-starter that possesses a magnetic personality.
Please respond if you understand that core values drive an organization’s culture and mission. Rush your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. Cheering for the Buckeyes is optional but suggested.