Thanking in Circles
Have you ever found yourself thanking in circles? “Thank you,” he said, “no, thank YOU!” she says back. This happens to me almost every time I talk to a River supporter.
Many of those who support The River have been touched by it personally and give to say thanks. However, your gift means so much more than a simple thank you! God is using your support to reach thousands of lives! You’re not just a donor, or supporter, you’re a partner in His work.
As you prayerfully consider your support of The River, I ask that you think about the tremendous impact that you are having as a part of this ministry, and pray that God uses your gift to change someone’s life!
I’d like to take a moment to share a thank you note with you. But do me a favor, instead of reading “you” as The River, I’d like you to take this as a personal thank you from Rachelle, to YOU the supporter who is reading this blog post, because you deserve it:
I want to thank you! I have two sets of twins and it’s been so great not to have to worry about garbage in their minds. I remember hearing my older set of twins belting out the Hallelujah song. In addition to that, since my husband took the 40 day challenge, I have noticed a change in his life. We are so blessed to be able to have you in our lives.
This thanksgiving season, I want to say THANK YOU for your partnership in the gospel.
“I thank my God every time I remember you… I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” Philippians 1:3-5
- I Googled “How to put God First” - August 9, 2017
- Be Ecoregaged! - June 12, 2017
- Eric’s Story - April 20, 2017
- Thank you for your Match Pledge! - February 27, 2017
- Share Your Story - September 15, 2016
- Video: A special “Thank you” from your River DJs - September 6, 2016
- Let Your Light Shine - August 11, 2016
- Sharathon Volunteer - July 22, 2016
- Good Good Father - June 7, 2016
- Thank you for making a bigger impact! - March 15, 2016
Leave a Comment