The Love Keeps on Spreading
The past couple years have been hard, but now looking back on them I realize that I was struggling and needed to find a purpose. My mom has always played 104.9 the River, and it sparked my interest into Jesus. With the help of a friend, and a cousin, along with many others, I have been led to God’s love and faith.
I feel so inspired by The River, whether that be a hard school day or just relaxing at home. Thank you so much for the strength that you give people! Every day I strive to learn more about Jesus and why He is so important. I have recommended 104.9 the river to others and the love keeps on spreading!”
In Lindsey The River sparked an interest into Jesus, which gave her friends and cousin an opportunity to introduce her to Him. Now, God is using the River to strengthen and encourage her, and she is using The River to share the love of Jesus with others as well.
Will you join her in spreading the love?
Do you know someone who doesn’t know Jesus yet?
Are you not sure how to start that conversation?
Invite them to listen, to join you at a concert, or perhaps encourage them to enter into a River contest. You never know how a simple invitation could spark an interest and ultimately provide an opportunity.
- Eric’s Story - April 20, 2017
- Thank you for your Match Pledge! - February 27, 2017
- Share Your Story - September 15, 2016
- Video: A special “Thank you” from your River DJs - September 6, 2016
- Let Your Light Shine - August 11, 2016
- Sharathon Volunteer - July 22, 2016
- Good Good Father - June 7, 2016
- Thank you for making a bigger impact! - March 15, 2016
- It fills me up, every day. - March 7, 2016
- Through the pain, she overcame - February 5, 2016
Leave a Comment